2. Aleksandrova, Yu.A. International tourism. Textbook for universities. - M .: Aspect of the press, 2001.- 464 p.
3. Birzhakov MB Introduction to tourism. - M-SPb .: Nevsky Foundation, 2005.- 387 p.
4. Voronkova L.P. History of Tourism: Tutorial. - M., 2001. –C.203.
5. Zorin I.V., Kvartalnov V.A. Encyclopedia of tourism. - M., 2003. –C.335.
6. Kvartalnov V.A., Fedorchenko V.K. Social tourism: history and modernity: Textbook. - Kiev, 1989. –C.11.
7. I. Tukhliev, R.Hayitboev, N.Ebodullaev, R.S.Amriddinova. Tourism Basics. Educational manual. - Samarqand-2010. - 25 pages
- Abstract viewed - 23 times
- PDF downloaded - 3 times
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Samarkand institute of economics and service
How to Cite
Opportunities and prospects of international experience in the organization of educational tourism
Vol 2 No 2 (2019): AJEBM
Submitted: May 4, 2019
Published: Jun 16, 2019
This article explores the experience of educational tourism organizations in countries such as the European Union, Asia and the United States, internationally recognized educational tourism services companies, and is recommended to use it to expand access to education, science and industry in Uzbekistan. The author describes the ways in which globalization of globalization processes in Uzbekistan can be facilitated by the development of mutually advantageous interaction between education and tourism in the two areas - and the benefits of this link.