2. Blinder, Alan S; Baumol, William J; Gale, Colton L (June 2001). "11: Monopoly". Microeconomics: Principles and Policy (paperback). Thomson South-Western. p. 212. ISBN 0-324-22115-0. A pure monopoly is an industry in which there is only one supplier of a product for which there are no close substitutes and in which is very difficult or impossible for another firm to coexist
3. Orbach, Barak; Campbell, Grace (2012). "The Antitrust Curse of Bigness". Southern California Law Review. SSRN 1856553
4. Binger and Hoffman (1998), p. 391.
5. INCOME GENERATING ACTIVITIES IGAs Bassem Mouhammad IGAs National Consultant Tuesday 16/01/2018, p 5.
6. Evgenia Evgenievna Nakhratova, Improving the mechanism of formation and distribution of corporate profits, the topic of the thesis and the abstract on HAC RF 08.00.10, Candidate of Economic Sciences
7. Paolo Bertoletti and Federico Etro, Monopolistic Competition when Income Matters, University of Pavia and Ca’ Foscari University of Venice,
8. The empirical IO literature has shown that in concentrated markets a larger size may attract entry and reduce markups expanding firms’ output (see e.g. Campbell and Hopenhayn, 2005), but these strategic effects ought to disappear in markets characterized by many firms and monopolistic competition.
9. On the importance of non-homotheticity in trade models see Markusen (2013).
11. Income Generation Guide Activist Group, February 2016, P 4.
14. Generating income, computer system sustainability toolkit, page 15
15. Stavrova Alexandra Valentinovna, Abstract dissertation, On the theme "methods of formation and distribution of income of industrial enterprise".
- Abstract viewed - 11 times
- PDF downloaded - 2 times
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Department of Production Organization and Technical Supervision , National Guard Military Technical Institute of the Republic of Uzbekistan
How to Cite
Challenges for income generation methods in monopoly companies
Vol 2 No 2 (2019): AJEBM
Submitted: May 11, 2019
Published: Jun 20, 2019
In conditions of market competition, the fundamental goal of any commercial organization is to obtain the greatest profit, which directly depends on the amount of income received and expenses incurred. Current paper discuses about main source of development of the material and technical base of the enterprise, replenishment of its own working capital, ensuring the social needs of the companies. Main objectivity is income factor in the stability of the existence and progress of the monopoly companies. In this regard, the management of the income of the organization is currently quite an urgent task for every giant entrepreneur. The article reveals the essence, purpose, objectives and measures in the field of enterprise revenue management. On the example of a particular enterprise, a dynamic and structural analysis of its revenues is carried out.